Fiancé And Marriage Visas

Bring Your Spouse to America – Consular Processing

Most married couples want to live together. When one spouse is a U.S. citizen and the other is a foreign national living abroad, the process of getting legal status for the immigrant spouse can be complicated.

At Ted Hess & Associates, LLC, in Glenwood Springs, our immigration attorneys have decades of experience in helping spouses and fiancés deal with getting permanent resident status for their husbands and wives. We will help you reunite with your spouse or fiancé so you can build your lives together in western Colorado. Our efficient, affordable services will guide you through the process of obtaining a visa as easily as possible.

The Spouse Visa Process

There are two options for a U.S. citizen to bring their spouse to this country to live:

  1. An immigrant visa, specifically the IR1 or CR1
  2. A fiancé visa, called K-1 or K-3

The immigrant visa is faster, but you have to get married first.

We will help you fill out the necessary petition and file it promptly. We will also help you gather the required documents and prepare for the interview with a State Department officer. You can ask us any question and get a clear, honest response. Contact us by email or phone at any time.

Make an appointment with one of our attorneys about bringing your spouse or fiancé to this country. Call 970-945-5300 or toll-free +1-866-578-9635, or send us an email.

Se Habla Español

Tune into our radio show
Punto Legal

Wednesdays, 5-6 pm

94.5 FM / Garfield & Mesa Counties

102.5 FM / Eagle County

107.1 / Summit County

Serving Western Colorado