Green Cards

Experienced Immigration Lawyers Helping You Fix Your Papers

Having green card status means you can live and work in the United States for as long as you want. To get a green card, you should get help from an experienced and capable immigration attorney. At Ted Hess & Associates, LLC, we have spent decades helping people in Glenwood Springs obtain green cards. We represent people living in western Colorado from around the world, with a special focus on the Latino community. Instead of trying to get through the confusing green card process alone, turn to us.

Why Get A Green Card?

Having a green card means you have lawful permanent residence status in the U.S. The process of changing from a temporary visa to permanent residency is called “adjustment of status.” If you last entered the U.S. with a visa or are a “grandfathered alien,” you may be able to adjust your status. Having green card status gives you more rights, including the right to remain in the U.S. indefinitely. You can also apply for an unrestricted driver’s license. You can travel outside the U.S. Perhaps most importantly, a green card puts you on the path to eventual citizenship. You may stay in the U.S. while they apply for and receive permanent residency status. But even if you must return to your country of origin, we still may be able to help you through the consular process.

Avoid Errors in Your Application

The process of obtaining a green card is complicated. Unless you know the rules, you could make a mistake and have to start over again. We will make sure everything gets done right the first time. Call +1-970-945-5300 or toll free (970)-945-2898 to schedule an appointment. You can also email us. Our office is in Glenwood Springs. Se Habla Español    

Tune into our radio show
Punto Legal

Wednesdays, 5-6 pm

94.5 FM / Garfield & Mesa Counties

102.5 FM / Eagle County

107.1 / Summit County

Serving Western Colorado